Saturday, January 30, 2010

Gangstalicious


Tall T's. They are baggy sized shirts that have an intentionally longer body. I think they're pretty cool, especially to dance in. I'm unsure about the reason, but baggy clothing makes your hip-hop dancing bigger, rougher and generally better aesthetically which is what its all about! Footlocker sells them, but whenever I go they're always out of the sensible sizes, I didn't know there was such a thing as XXXL. It's hard to call them sensible, but you get me =P.  

I came across them in the extensive amounts of Krump videos on youtube. If it was possible, the shirt made them look MORE gangsta. I guess it complimented the attitude they were playing with...Buckness. To get Buck is when a krumper is going all out hitting all sorts of moves and really feeling the moment.

I have a dilemma. If I'm not dancing in it, I have no idea how to wear it without looking like a complete dickhead. Maybe....don't wear it.



The XXL size, fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe yes wear it, everywhere you go. Never stop wearing it.

    ReplyDelete